Thursday, November 18, 2010

Final Class of Beginning Machine Piecing–Evening Session

The evening class didn’t get quite a far with their projects as the morning group but most got the majority of their tops pieced.  Most of them have a couple more seams before they put on their borders on.  I hope they will bring them in for me to see when they finish.  I love it when they bring show and tell.

First here is a finished top that came to class.  She got so excited that she went ahead and put the top together.  Great job, isn’t it?

Instead of the usual setting for the top, she clustered blocks, added sashing and turned out a wonderful quilt top.  I like the way she finished it.

Here are the rest of the tops in progress.

The next session of Beginning Machine Piecing won’t be until January so I have a little break.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails