Monday, November 15, 2010

Design Wall Monday–November 15, 2010

Well, finally something new on my design wall.

This is what I have done so far with the string blocks we exchanged earlier this year at Piecemakers. Here are what the blocks looked like before I started cutting them up.

We were each able to request a primary color for our blocks and these are what were made for me in June.  At our holiday meeting early next month, we are supposed to show a quilt made from the exchange.  I must admit that I have never gotten mine done but hope to this time.

This will be a small quilt/table runner that I will probably hang on the front door when finished.  For more design walls, go to Judy’s blog and check them out.

Melinda

10 comments:

  1. Unique way to cut the string blocks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. And it's lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE that lime green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors. The green is perfect with the monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun string blocks -- great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here I thought you had gone astray from B&W and Lime green... Defintely different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting and nice. I really like how bright and clean it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One can never have enough lime green in her life! I love how this is so graphic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very unique! Love the green bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very graphic and strikeing design. Love the black with the green, great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails