Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Candle mat Received

I got my candle mat from the swap earlier this week.  I love it.

Isn’t it beautiful?  It came from Monika at http://steppstiche.blogspot.com.  She sent along some cards and a beautiful pattern for a little cellphone bag.  It is in German but I think I can make it from the photos.  Thank you so much Monika – I am very happy with this swap.

I went out grocery shopping early this morning for some last minute things for Thanksgiving.  I made cornbread last night and have the leftovers crumbled up and drying, along with some packaged bread crumbs.  I think we are going to deep fry the turkey so the dressing will be baked in the oven, not in the Turkey.  I got mushrooms, celery and onions to add to the dressing – also sausage and apple.

Later this afternoon I am going to make the pumpkin roll.  We decided to have it instead of pumpkin pie. I think pumpkin roll is Bill’s favorite dessert.

Still working on quilting customer quilts so I am off to the quilting studio (basement) for a few hours.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Try cooking the dressing in the Crock Pot, it works great and keeps it nice and moist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! I'd love to see your pumpkin roll, and perhaps share the recipe???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin roll is yummy!! Gorgeous candle mat! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melinda, I'm happy you like the candle mat. Wish you a happy Thanksgiving, and a peaceful Advent. Hugs - Monika

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails