Friday, January 01, 2010

Start of Mystery Quilt

Tiny Stitches is having two retreats in January and I am going to both to facilitate them.  We are going to do a mystery and so far I am the only one who knows what it will look like.

The fabric requirements call for a light background, medium and dark fabrics plus a border.  I seem to be stuck on black and whites and have decided to do another black and white and one more color quilt.  My usual other color is lime green but I am leaning towards yellow this time.

Here is my background and dark fabric – dots, dots and more dots.

   I think I will used a bold black, white and yellow dot for the border and look for a good bright yellow for the medium.

The shop was so busy today that I didn’t have time to look for my own fabric.  We start our yearly Saturday Sampler tomorrow so it will be another busy day but I am going to pick out my other fabrics!!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails