Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whipper Snapper Quilt Finished

I finished the Whipper Snapper quilt today.  I got the last of the binding sewn on.  It was an easy quilt to put together and I quilted it with an allover feather pattern.  I used two different green threads – a light green on the background and lime green in the colored parts.

0609 Whipper Snapper Finished

0609 Whipper Snapper Quilting

0609 Whipper Snapper Closeup

Tiny Stitches bought 6 kits for this quilt and I made one quilt so hopefully with this sample, people will be interested in the other 5 kits.

All the fabrics are either polka dots or stripes and it is a fun colorful quilt.  Also very easy to make.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Those kits will sell for sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting quilt! If I lived closer I might have to have the kit come home with me as I love the brights and cool prints.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails