Sunday, June 07, 2009

Selvage Bonanza

We had Elm Creek Club at Tiny Stitches today and there was lots of show and tell.  I took a number of pictures and won’t have room to show all of the them.  Cathy was there and brought me the most wonderful gift.

0609 Selvage Goodies

This is a huge stack of selvages.  It is from the entire Elm Creek fabric line.  There are yards of each selvage and they all have writing on them.  I want to use them together for a special project – maybe a bag to start with.

Here are a few of the blocks shown today.

0609 12

0609 26

0609 23

0609 16

0609 13

I tried to post at least on from each person but am not sure I got them all in. 

Also, I forgot to report that I had a good weigh in at Weight Watchers on Friday – down 4.2 pounds.  It was very encouraging.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Love the blocks. Congratulations on your weight loss. Go Weight Watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blocks and wonderfulness at WW. congrats.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through a comment on our group with Connie. I saw you were from Marietta. I live in Rocky Face, which is right at Dalton so we are pretty close. I love your blog and will be adding it to my blog lists.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails