Monday, June 15, 2009

More Lover’s Knot blocks and a customer quilt

I made more Lover’s Knot blocks this morning.  I finished more than 1/2 of them.  Maybe tomorrow I can finish the rest.  They are really fun to make and are turning out very nice.  If I can get them done tomorrow, I will bring the 4 that are in the shop home and get the top put together – maybe not quilted but at least the top will be ready for prospective students to see.

0609 Lover's Knot beginning

This afternoon I finished quilting a customer quilt and I am really pleased with how it turned out.  I hope Jeanette likes it as much as I do.  Her color choices were wonderful.

Jeanette - Circle Quilt

Jeanette - Circle Quilt Closeup 1

Lastly, I wanted to share a website with links to a lot of really great blogs.  Go there and check it out!

QQ_200_150_2

Hugs,

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Jeanette LOVES it! What beautiful work you do, Melinda! Can't wait to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt..and MAGNIFICENT quilting..

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails