Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Piecemakers Block Swap

We had our yearly block swap at Piecemakers yesterday.  We each made 20 6-inch blocks out of black and white, white and black and a bright color of our choice.  We had 19 people participate this year, up from 17 last year.

These are Danielle’s blocks.

0609 Danielle's Blocks

These are Lynda’s blocks

0609 Lynda's Blocks

and here are my blocks.

0609 My Blocks

Not everyone used the same fabrics so there is some difference between each of our sets. Now to decide how to put the blocks into a quilt.  Our goal is to show the completed quilts at our December meeting.  I haven’t finished my quilts from the last couple of years but maybe this time.

Melinda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails