Friday, May 02, 2014

Quilty Wishes from Tiny Stitches

Early in the year I decide to make a shop sample using Sweetwater's Wishes line of fabric and one of their patterns. I took fabric to our January retreat and asked each person to put a quilty type wish on fabric to be included in the quilt.  I had hoped to finish it in time for Shop Hop. Because of Bill's health problems, that didn't happen. 

After the Shop Hop was over, we had our guild retreat and I decided to focus on completing this quilt. Of course that is when Bill ended up in the hospital again - this time with a Gall Bladder attack amd it got put away again. 

Finally this week I finished it!  I quilted it yesterday and got the binding done today.  I am pleased with it.


It finished around 70 inches square. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you might be able to read some of the wishes.  Many of them related to finishing UFOs but there are a lot of other interesting wishes.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. It turned out so beautiful! I hope you'll show it Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so beautiful! I hope you'll show it Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails