Monday, May 12, 2014

Design Wall Monday–May 12, 2014

I got the top for Scrappy Mountain Majesties finished at Bonnie Hunter club yesterday.  Here it is on the shop’s design wall.

051214

I had planned on making it larger but decided to get it finished instead.  I picked out the two borders so just have to get them on this week.  I still have more fabrics cut out and plan on making another top with the fabrics mixed up within each block – thanks Carol for the idea!

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that color combo with the black/white and Kaffe..I'm working on the same blocks in patriotic colors but just MAY have to consider doing one like yours next! Good grief, that's the problem with looking at blogs--leads to more UFO's! I'll be taking a workshop with Kim Diehl this Thurs. so that'll be another on the list. UGH! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda this is so striking, I adore it : ) Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the kind of quilt that just makes me smile. Great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails