Friday, November 16, 2012

Miniatures

At Quilt Festival I bought two kits to make miniature quilts.  John Flynn has die cut kits that I couldn’t resist.  Here are the photos they let me take at the show.

1112 Storm at Sea

I liked the quilting on this one.

Here is the Winding Ways quilt.

1112 Winding Ways

Here are the kits I bought.

and the fabric in them.

Did you notice the finished size of the quilts?  One is 12”x 15” and the other is bigger – 14 1/2”x18”  I hope I can sew accurately enough to make these.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. fun kits! i have the go! die for winding ways. haven't tried it yet though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both marvelous -- I love the quilting in the Storm At Sea piece, too. I've been considering doing a miniature of that one. It's on my bucket list for 2013! It'll be fun to see what you do with these! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails