Thursday, November 01, 2012

Judith Baker Montano

I took a wonderful class from Judith Baker Montano yesterday.  I have loved her work for years and was honored to spend the day with her.  The class was called Under the Sea and is a small underwater scene.  I got most of the base done and will have fun finishing it at home.

Here is what my table looked like during class.

You can see part of the wonderful kit provided, the start of my project and the two books I bought from Judith.  After class, we went to the preview of the show.  The best of show quilt is wonderful, along with all the other winners.  What a great show.

Today I am taking an EQ7 class.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. That does look like fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- Barb's right -- it did look like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails