Monday, November 26, 2012

Design Wall Monday–November 26, 2012

I know it is late in the day but I haven’t missed a design wall this year so here it is.

I finished quilting the ECQG Raffle Quilt and we got together this morning/afternoon and trimmed it, bound it and got part of the hanging sleeve on it.

1112 Triming 2

1112 Triming 3

1112 Triming 4

It took a while but careful trimming ended up with a very square quilt.  Pretty amazing for a quilt made by 50+ people.

Here it is with finished binding.

 

1112 Finished!!

1112 Finished!

You can see the binding in this last photo.  The back is another Kaffe print that is yellow with large flowers on it.  It is beautiful.  I forgot to get good photos of the quilting up close but will do that next time I see the quilt.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times here.

Melinda

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, fabulous quilt! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! that is one outstanding quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is one fabulous quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful to see this finished. I hope I get a chance to see it in person, I'm sure the quilting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails