Sunday, September 09, 2012

Stash Report–Week 36, 2012

I made a little progress with the stash this week.  I finished the jelly roll variation quilt using Mama Says Sew for a total of 5.5 yards.  I did add a little fabric – you probably know about my Polka Dot fetish.  I found 8 new polka dot fat quarters at the buy one, get one sale last weekend.  I also got a yard of wonderful polka dots printed on the diagonal that will make wonderful binding on a polka dot future quilt.

Here are the numbers for the week.

Used this Week:  5.5 yards
Used year to Date: 226 yards
Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 310 yards
Net Used for 2012: –84

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Not too bad. Your usage is ahead of your additions and that is always a great thing! ;>)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails