Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sampler Savvy Quilt Top Finished

Yesterday evening I finished piecing the rest of the Sampler Savvy Quilt Top.  This is the top for the next series of classes I have scheduled.  It will start later this month.  I need to find backing and get it quickly quilted.  I have been thinking about custom quilting on it but I think I probably need to do a quick overall and be done with it.

I like how it turned out – now to write instructions for each block and figure out the order to teach them in.

Also this morning, I opened up my last package from Pink Chalk.  It included my monthly solid fabrics – blue/gray this month.

Cleaning house and doing laundry today – not fun but necessary.  I hope to make a few block between loads of laundry.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Melinda, this is a marvelous quilt top -- I love the bright, happy oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sampler quilt-love the sashing and border fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails