Monday, September 17, 2012

Design Wall Monday–September 17, 2012

Thought I would show some of my slow progress on my hexie quilt.  I still have 2 more columns to add to the right plus one more flower on the upper right corner.  I haven’t been working on it but would love to get it done.

Here is the other project that I have been working on – the Sampler quilt.

Since this photo I have quilted it but will hopefully get it bound this evening.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

I am also linking up to Sarah’s Hexie Linky Party.  She apparently does this every month and since I love to look at other people’s hexies, I am in!

Melinda

8 comments:

  1. Very nice, Melinda! The hexie quilt is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see that someone actually gets cloe to finishing a hexie quilt. I have a long way to go before mine looks as good as yours. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hexie is great! I am making flowers as a take a long project. finally got them all cut out and in a kit. 2015 is the goal year to quilt it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hexagon quilt is wonderful. The other is fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart gave a little leap at first sight of your gorgeous hexie quilt. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in both projects. Bravo! I do hope you'll consider joining my monthly hexie linky party posted today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you joined the Hexie Linky Party this week - everyone's projects are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sampler quilt looks a lot like Eleanor Burn's Egg Money quilt I made using batiks. They really do look different with way different fabrics, don't they? Love the hexies. I never get more than one flower done before I quit.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails