Thursday, September 06, 2012

Mama Said Sew

I finished the shop sample of Mama Said Sew a couple of days ago.  I really like how it turned out finally.

I saw a similar design at Samelia’s Mum – a great blog.  I modified it slightly but the basic design is from her.  Don’t you love tutorials from the internet – such generous people.

It was easy to put together.  I pebbled the background, and stitched a different design in each of the rows.  By the end I had run out of ideas so there are a few duplicate stitching rows.

Also, I thought I would share a photo of my label.  This has been my go to label for a while.  It is simply a six inch square folded into a triangle and sewn into the binding.  Simple and easy.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out. I guess I should make mine one of these days. The pebbling is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This reminds me of a stack of books for some reason! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails