Friday, October 28, 2011

Max

Class with Maria Elkins was WONDERFUL!

I worked with a photo of Max, my little Yorkie.

We used four values of a single color.  I chose green.  Here is the base fabric with the first layer added.

Here it is with the next layer.

Here is the final – with all the layers added.

Of course it needs to be quilted.  I am really pleased with it.  By the way, the first photo has the most realistic color.

I highly recommend taking a class from Maria if you have any opportunity.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Melinda, that's very, very cool! Sweet poochie face, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day. What a great piece. I love it. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails