Sunday, August 14, 2011

Winter Wonderland Block Finished–Finally!

It is finally finished.  I put the last stich in last night and started the other large one – the top block that says Walking in a Winter Wonderland. This one will also take a long time but hopefully not as long as this one.  I think I started it a couple of years ago.  Obviously didn’t work on it much but have focused on it the recently.

After the title block, there are three smaller ones to do.  I located the box for fabrics for the star blocks and round up all the finished embroidered blocks so next thing will be to start making the pieced stars.

The end is almost in sight!

Melinda 

6 comments:

  1. Looks wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it. This quilt looks great in blue. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it totally finished. Maybe it will inspire me to get working on mine. I'm working on Snow Days and there are 14 panels to complete. Once they're done, there's more stitching in the pieced blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block looks wonderful. I did a lot of embroidery when I was younger but am really impressed that people/you are doing it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Is it a pattern you designed or can purchase? Please share the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good way to be thinking cool! plus it's so CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails