Saturday, August 06, 2011

More Ikea Finds

Here are the other two fabrics I bought at Ikea.  Actually I have one more piece but the print is so large that I couldn’t take a good photo of it.  Hopefully it will be used as a backing sometime and I can show it then.

First is one that I thought would be great as a tablecloth.

And this last one has the most amazing graphics on it – everything from a ghost to flowers to a horse to a bird to a birthday cake and much more.  I think I will use it on the back of the mystery quilt.

Off to Saturday Sampler at Tiny Stitches – big day!

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Love your finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my what fun fabrics!!!! love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love that first print. it is wonderful! May have to get to Ikea myself and get some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew Ikea had fabric..what a find.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails