Monday, August 29, 2011

Design Wall Monday–August 29, 2011

I was happy to see that Judy has something on her design wall after all these months.  For hers and more, go to her blog here.

On my design wall is the Neighborhood quilt from a pattern by Sweetwater for Moda.  It is being made from their Hometown line.

082911

I have all the houses fused on – next I have to actually stitch them.  Then there is sashing and a border to add.  I hope to that that much done this week in between all the other things on my list.

Melinda

14 comments:

  1. Love the dotty houses! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great house blocks and love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be so cute when it's done. Love the fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be a wonderful quilt. Love the houses and the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day. Beautiful quilt. Love the fabrics. What method will you use to stitch them? Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that pattern at my LQS last week. Didn't know it was Fusible. The Hometown fabric has found it's way into my Stash too. Will be watching for a finish soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fused on?? Didn't think of doing it that way! Love those houses

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The houses are just way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That house quilt is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun!!!! I love the polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too cute! Love it! Toni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love your houses. I may just have to think about making it. You make some of the most beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Hometown Neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails