Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stitching Sunday–August 28th

I made quite a bit of progress this week.  Finished up the music notes and the words.  The tree on the right is almost done and then there are two singing snowmen.  After that is done, there are only about a million time consuming snowflakes.  Can you tell that I don’t like stitching the snowflakes?  They do really set off the block and they are worthwhile when finished but a pain to do.

Molly stopped by the shop yesterday to show me her progress on her Beginner quilt top.  She did a great job quilting the center of the quilt and is preparing to finish the border.

I love this quilt!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Love your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you hand stitching all of that lettering? Oh my....

    What a happy quil Molly made.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails