Sunday, December 26, 2010

SSCS Gifts Received (and Sent)

I opened my SSCS gift yesterday and was pleased to see that it was from Fee.  You can find her here. This is what she sent.

Her stitching is wonderful and I love what it says.  She also included these -

Love the photo.  The needle case is beautiful and I will save the koala fabric for something special to remind me of Australia.

Thank you Fee!

Here is what I sent to Fiona.  I received a wonderful thank you note from her and she blogged about it here.

Here is what I sent her.

Here is the ornament I made for her.

and here is a little extra gift.  This was made by Ruth.  Ruth was a dear guild member who lost her battle with cancer this last year.  She loved to make these bags and I purchased this one from her shortly before she died.

Another wonderful swap – thank you Chookyblue!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I have seen that stitchery around a few places just recently........I love it........ad the other goodies Fee sent are lovely too........

    I am sure Fiona loves what you sent to her.......

    Thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that I should sew out something similar to that stitchery for my house. My husband would think it very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails