Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Doll Quilt Exchange

One of the things we did yesterday at guild was a doll quilt exchange.  The guidelines were simple – make a doll quilt that measures between 12 and 24 inches on each side.  Put a label on it and bring it to guild.  You will then get someone else’s creation in exchange.

We set up several tables to hold all the quilts for everyone to admire.

Here is my contribution.

And here is what I received.

 

Actually, the one on the right is mine.  The one on the left is the one Mary got.  Mine was made by Barb and I love it. Look at the little tiny flying geese!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a doll quilt exchange! How fun to see all the variety! Cheers! Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails