Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas/Winter Tote Swap

I received a message yesterday that my tote swap package was finally received in Brazil.  It took a long time to get there but thankfully made it before Christmas. I love this line of fabric and it was perfect for the bag.  I apparently didn’t get a photo after I sewed the button on – it is a giant red button and looks great on it.  I made a small click-it bag to match.

The inside has even more fabrics and lots of pockets.  Check out the red cell phone pocket!

I need to make myself a Christmas bag – maybe next year!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the bag and the fabric is perfect. The inside pockets are so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric and the red pocket inside. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails