Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flowers on Quilt and First Beginners Class

I put some of the flowers on the How Does Your Garden Grow quilt this morning.  I am really like how it is looking – I didn’t make enough leaves so I need to get more of them done soon so I can complete it.

I decided on colored leaves and they seem to be working out OK.

After ironing on some of the flowers this morning, I went to Tiny Stitches and taught the first class of my Beginning Machine Piecing class.  Although there were 5 people signed up, there were only 3 students present.  One will be in the evening class for tonight but will be attending the morning class the rest of the time.  Not sure what happened to the other lady but hopefully she will come next week.

As usual, there are many different fabric choices being used.  Here are the ones from this morning.

As usual, this will be fun!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails