Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SSCS

I posted my SSCS package today.  It is going a long way from Georgia so I am not sure when it will arrive – my guess is about a week.  Here is a little preview.

I love online swaps and have had such good luck with them.  My partners have been wonderful and I have received great gifts.  Hopefully the people I have sent so think the same. 

I have to put the binding on the table runner and have one more gift to make for the shop gift exchange.  Once those are done, I will be finished with my commitments.  I still have some customer quilts to finish before I can relax and enjoy the holidays but I am making progress on them.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Of course the people who have received parcels from you love them! I use my mesh bag from a swap earlier in the year so much and love it. I hope you continue to have good luck with swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bummed out in one but the rest have been wonderful too........

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails