Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration

Lynda and I have birthdays just a few days apart – they were early this month and the two of us went out to tea to celebrate.  My little Monday morning group got together this afternoon at Jan’s house.  We give each other fabric for our birthdays and I asked for bright dots.  Lynda wanted reproduction fabrics.  I forgot to take photos of her fat quarters but they were lovely but not as great as mine.

Look at the wonderful fabrics I got!  I don’t think I have any of them and several are ones that I haven’t seen before.  I want to make a dotty quilt and this is a good start toward it.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. What great friends you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! If you look at my blog today, I just posted a picture of a bag I made my DD using the second fabric on the left!

    http://cre8fmomquilts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them. I have been collecting dots for the last few months for a pattern I picked up at the Long Beach Quilt Festaval. Check out "Completely Dotty" by Piece O Cake Designs (2003). Great Pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks familiar. Love the Dots and Spots.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails