Monday, November 23, 2009

Four Season Swap Received and Sent

I received my swap from Mari in Norway today.  She sent a wonderful little quilt and several other gifts.

First is the quilt – I love everything about it from the background with words on it to the wonderful colors and stitching.  Next is a little bag, a small wallet/purse and two fat quarters.  Oh – I almost forgot the spool of beautiful red thread.  I forgot to take a photo of it.

Here is what I sent to my partner Patti.  She doesn’t have a blog yet.

I sent her a quilted steno pad and two batik fat quarters along with the yoyo quilt.  She says that she really like everything.

Another successful swap!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails