Friday, September 05, 2014

Leaders and Enders–Bowtie Progress

I have been making slow progress on my leader/ender bowties.  I now have 500 made so I am more than half way.  I think I need about 900 to make a quilt the size I want.  Here are the latest ones.

0914 476-500

I have a little design board that holds 25 blocks so I make 25 and then put them in a baggie to wait with the others.  I am starting to think about how to set them.  I think I will sew them into 9 patches first. 

I cut a few more scraps last night so I have some more ready to sew.  My main project has turned back into the One Block Wonder.  I still have lots more of those to piece together.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails