Monday, September 08, 2014

Design Wall Monday–September 8, 2014

Still working on my OBW – more progress but still a lot more to make.

090814-2

They are just stuck up on the wall, lots of rearranging to do when they are all made.  It is so much fun to see each one and how it turns out.

I did finish a quilt also.  This pattern is called Split Decision and the fabric line is Elementary by Sweetwater.  I love everything they have designed.

090814-1

It has wool batting so the texture of the quilting really shows up.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times here.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Your One Block Wonder looks great! I do have a question, though. It looks like you have a special grid on your design wall to help you line everything up nice and straight. Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails