Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Halloween Panel

I have had several questions about the panel I used for my Halloween OBW.  It is this years panel from Deb Strain by Moda.

0914 Halloween Panel

I am going to put this on the back so I will be able to show everyone where the blocks came from. 

I started quilting the other OBW but ran out of time because I had to meet friends to go downtown to a lecture by Kaffe Fassett.  We had a great time (except for the extreme cold from excessive air conditioning).  After the lecture we went out to dinner so no more quilting last night.

I plan to finish the OBW today, in time for class tomorrow.  Hopefully I will get the binding done also.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Kaffe remembered meeting you! Love what you did with the panel.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails