Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hexie Club

We had Hexie Club last night.  Lots of different projects were being worked on.  First here are a couple of BOM birdies.  First is Karen’s followed by mine.

0914 Karen's bird

0914 My Birdie

Here are some of the other projects.

0914 Table Topper

0914 Turtles

0914 Tania's Hexies

0914 Halloween Hexies

0914 Anne's Hexies

This last photo is of Marla’s Sun for August.

0914 Marla's Sun

Of course we guessed on the block for next month and have decided on pumpkin.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. SUCH wonderful hexis! All of them! ........... I love those birds, mine doesnt zing like they do, so going to have to alter mine now lol Id been in two minds about it before but now I know its got no soul to it!
    Wish the buses ran that far across so I could join you for the hexi session lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails