Not a lot going on with my stash this week. I completed the sampler and it is ready to quilt. Here is a photo of it. Notice the upside down block on the lower right? It is fixed now but not without a challenge. I took it out, and promptly sewed it back together wrong. I then took it out again and it is now right.
I really like it and think it will be a great quilt for new students to learn with. It has lots of different types of blocks to practice with. I used 4.5 yards for the sampler and have 2 yards for the backing.
I also traded with Carolyn. She gave me some batik strips for my scrappy trips quilt and I have her a bunch of 30’s strips and extra fabric. I figure I gave her about 4 more yards than she gave me. Good trade!
In was the monthly Kaffe fabric for 3 yards.
and a fabric I just couldn’t resist – 3 yards.
Here are my totals for the week.
Used this Week: 10.5 yards
Used year to Date: 186.5 yards
Added this Week: 6 yards
Added Year to Date: 191.75 yards
Net Used for 2012: –5.25 yards
For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.