Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friends Swap Received

I got my Friends package yesterday from Melissa and didn’t actually open it until this morning.  What a great package.  Here it is before I opened up the packages.

and here are the wonderful things in the packages.

I got a water bottle with Crystal Lite packages to put in it, a small journal with graph paper – great to carry in my purse for quick sketches of quilt ideas.  Chocolate covered edamame, green note cards, a green mug with Chai tea to have in it, sea salt chocolate and dark chocolate Chex mix.  Lots of yummy things.  The best is the small quilt/mug rug she made for me.  I love it!

I forgot to take photos of what I sent her but hopefully she will post about it on her blog and I can share with you then.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff!! Great loot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it all! I had so much fun making that mug rug. :o) And I went back and forth a million times on what should represent each letter. :o) Thank goodness for last-minute inspiration!
    And, THANK YOU, again, for all the fabulous goodies you sent me. I've already allocated the strips to a little project, and I know what I'm going to use the nickel squares for next spring, and the Dr Seuss fabric, well, there are just too many ideas for that! :o)
    This was fun!
    Oh, and I blogged about it here: http://weshallsew.blogspot.com/2010/10/thank-you-new-friend.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails