Friday, July 03, 2009

More on Dazzling Dogs

I mentioned yesterday that I am going to put “doggie” sayings in the borders of the quilt and have had questions about what I am going to use.  Here the the suggested sayings from the pattern.  By the way, this pattern is by the very talented Amy Bradley and is called Dazzling Dogs. 

On the right side it will say ‘Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole’ – Roger Caras

Left side:  ‘Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot little puppies’ – Gene Hill

Top:  ‘The more people I meet the more I like my dog’  -- Unknown

Bottom:  “Happiness is a warm puppy; – Charles Schultz

Hugs,

Melinda

 

1 comment:

  1. I like the 3rd saying the best..they are all nice...can't really think of any better, but I am not up on that kind of thing. I might have to change it to "my cat"...lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails