Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Piecemakers Quilts

We had a great Piecemakers meeting on Monday. Three of the members brought their 2008 Exchange Quilts. Bulloch Hall has a show in March with the deadline for entry at the end of this month. Unfortunately, my blocks are just sitting in a big baggie waiting for me to do something with them.

As you might remember, this exchange included each of us giving a 10 inch piece of our focus fabric to each other person. We then made the same block for each other person. My block for the above quilt is the left one in the second row.

This one is Nancy's. Her fabric was another Kaffe fabric. My block here is the one with the purple background in the middle row.

In this quilt my block is in the first row in the middle. I did a fairly simply sawtooth star for each person. All of these quilts are finished and will be entered into the Bulloch Hall show. Most years they are all accepted and they hang them together.

1 comment:

  1. They are all great

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails