Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day

I have been reading Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois for the past week and finally mixed up a batch of dough on Tuesday. I baked our first loaf last night but forgot to take a photo of it before we ate it all.

Today, I came home from teaching the Beginning Machine Piecing class and made the second loaf. It really only takes about five minutes to shape the loaf and get it ready to put in the oven. From start to finish it takes 40 minutes, including 20 minutes of heating the oven and then 30 minutes to bake.

We love the bread and I highly recommend that you get this book and try it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails