Saturday, March 01, 2008

Beginning Machine Piecing

Here are some of the quilts from my beginning machine piecing class. There are a few more from the morning class but I forgot to take photos of them. They all turned out great. I think they learned a lot and hopefully are ready to start their next project.


Isn't it interesting how the different fabric choices come out?


This is the first time I taught this class and I can't wait until the next one starts.

Although it is hard to make a three color quilt from only two colors, the red and white one turned out great.



Not all of the quilts got their borders on during class. I hope that they will bring them in to show me when finished.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails