Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler

The Elm Creek club met again today even though it was also the last day of Shop Hop. I managed to finish the four assigned blocks this morning and was able to take part in show and tell.

We are still working on the easy blocks and these were all fairly simple to make. The blocks finish at 6 inches and I used some of the batiks that I have picked out of the scrap bin at work. I have decided that I do like the white background that I am using (Southern Belle) and think I will use it for the whole quilt.

Well, I have 8 done and only 132 more to finish. The ladies in the Elm Creek club are all doing well making their blocks from their fabric choices. It is really interesting to see what how the blocks look so different in the different color schemes.

4 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great. I've seen the blocks for this quilt on line, and think I may tackle this quilt when I get a few more finishes under my belt. I love a challenge and I know all those little blocks will make one beautiful quilt. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I agree on the white, it really makes those colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice works indeed! Ever tried designing web pages?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails