Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two more Magical Slice and Dice

OK - here are the last two photos of Magical Slice and Dice from last nights class. This one will be spectacular when finished. The colors are so bright and the blocks are looking great.

This last one is Carol's. I had been looking at a Laurel Burch cat fabric for weeks thinking it would make a great quilt. Carol came in one day and I talked her into buying it. It turned out really great. The colors are bright and cheerful and somewhat geometric since the fabric was blocks color on a black polka dot background. She used the background fabric for the sashing and setting triangles. She has more of the cat fabric for the borders but forgot to bring it to class. I really like this one.

OK - end of the Magical Slice and Dice quilt show - at least until I teach it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails