Thursday, May 31, 2007

More felting fun

We found out that you can even felt cotton fabric. This piece was put together only using the embellisher. There is no actual piecing, just needle punching.

Here is just felt attached to felt. I used felted wool but it is attached to craft felt using the embellisher.


This last piece is craft felt attached to craft felt. We were just trying out different techniques and supplies. The first piece used fusible to attach the design to the background and the second one eliminated the fusible. We just laid it on top and ran the embellisher to attach it.


I need to make some fabric inchies so will pick up more craft felt tomorrow to play. I have to have them done for a swap right away so plan to work on them tomorrow. I need to make green ones and don't have any green felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails