Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sewing Deco and Rolodex Cards







I have had computer problems so haven't posted in a long time. My old computer completely died, taking everything with it and of course I had not backed it up recently. I had to get a new computer and finally decided on a laptop instead of the desktop I had. I am really loving the fact that I can move around the house with the laptop.

Lots has happened since my last post but I decided to start with a deco from my divadecoswappers group. I started it and the other wonderful artists added to it. The pictures posted backwards so the cover is on the bottom and the pages are in reverse order. Hopefully next time I will be able to get the posted correctly. I did the cover and the first spread - the green one. I love this little book.

This picture is from the same group but is the May rolodex swap. There are usually about 8 people who partipate each month and the theme changes month to month. This month was self-portraits. Mine is in the top left corner - the picture was taken when I was about two years old.

This swap is really fun. I bought an old rolodex from eBay and love filling it up with these little art treasures. So far we have done the self-portraits, March Madness and April Showers. The theme this month is June is busting out all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails