Tuesday, July 08, 2014

In Callifornia

Lynda picked me up at 6 am Eastern time and my flight left at 8:41. Thanks for wonderful friends - it was very early but thankfully there was no significant traffic going thru Atlanta.

The flight was my favorite kind - uneventful. I arrived on time and except for sitting away from the gate for a long time, everything was fine at the airport.

Of course we went out for Mexican food for lunch and I took a short nap.  Ready to start thinking about dinner.

Since a post needs a photo, here is the quilt on Robin's bed.  It is a Lori Holt pattern - Great Granny Squares.



Melinda

1 comment:

  1. hope your trip is safe, fun and drama free.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails