Monday, July 07, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I am still working on my Christmas quilt but had a little set-back this morning.  Here are the nine blocks ready for sashing.

070714 - 1

I started putting the sashing on but found a little problem with the bottom row.

070714 - 2

The two blocks on the right are backwards.  The red pinwheel goes in the middle and the one with the grey diamond goes on the right.  I took them apart this morning and hope to get them back together – correctly this afternoon.  Fortunately the sashing is pieced so I didn’t have to take it all off.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. You're a better woman than me - I'd have just left them like that!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails