Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back Home in Georgia

I got home late last night.  Here are a couple more projects we made either in Las Vegas or in Seal Beach.  First is a project that Robin bought the pattern and kits for at Road to California earlier this year.  It is called the Beatle Bag.

0714 Beetle Bags Closed

Of course the one on the right is mine.  The red and black belongs to Robin.  Here are the insides.

0714 Beetle Bags open

There is also a long skinny pincushion that attaches to the velcro on the bottom of the bag.

We also made wallets.  Here is mine.

0714 Wallet closed

0714 Wallet open

I love it!

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Beatle bags however I LOVE the wallet. Would you happen to have the name of the pattern or the kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my grand daughter a bag from the Jedi fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart the Beatle bags! Still trying to decide....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your small projects. I recently made the Diva Wallet and it was so much fun I made a few more for gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails