Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tea and Birthdays

I have had tea the last few days – not a cup of tea, but full High Tea.  Yesterday was at Jan’s house in celebration of three November birthdays.  Jan set a wonderful table and we all brought tea type things to eat.

1113 Tea Table at Jan's

Here is a close up of some of the goodies.

1113 Tea at Jan's

We had lots of sandwiches – smoked salmon, egg salad, cucumber and cream cheese, homemade pimento cheese (thanks Charlie) and olive with cream cheese.  We also had scones, lemon curd tarts and little éclairs.   In addition we had a couple of salads, wine and tea.  Yum!

Another tea today, this time at Tea Leaves and Thyme in Woodstock.  We also stopped at The Whole Nine Yarns and Sew Main Street.

1113 Tea with Lynda

My birthday isn’t for two more days but I have already enjoyed celebrating it.

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails