Friday, November 22, 2013

Sampler Savvy–Last Class

1113 Margaret's Quilt

Here is Margaret’s quilt top – isn’t it great!  We spent Wednesday morning putting borders on it.  There is a border of the background fabric and then a larger border of the sashing fabric for the outside.  She was working on the last borders at the end of class.  I can’t wait to see this finished.

Unfortunately the other student still wasn’t feeling well and missed the class.  I hope to get with her to help her finish the quilt.

We will take a break for a few weeks until after the first of the year – I think I will take a sock knitting class on Wednesdays in December!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails