Friday, November 15, 2013

Magical Slice and Dice

I taught the first half of a Magical Slice and Dice class yesterday.  It is always so much fun to see the fabrics that are picked out.

Here are Margaret’s fabric and her first three blocks.

1113 Margaret's Fabric

1113 Margaret's Block

Here are Patrick’s.

1113 Patrick's Fabric

1113 Patrick's Block

I am also making a new one out of this fabric.

1113 My Fabric

I didn’t get a chance to actually sew any blocks so I don’t have them to show.

I took a couple of the quilts I have already made as examples.

1113 Wake the Dead Top

This one is not yet quilted – it is made from a fabric called Wake the Dead from a Day of the Dead line.

1113 Oriental Black and White

This is a somewhat out of focus photo of the first quilt I made from this pattern.

The pattern is by my sister, Robin, and can be found here.  My quilt is made from the same fabric as one of the samples on the cover of the pattern.  It is a fun pattern to work on and makes a great quilt.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails