Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Quilts from the Show–Part 1

Thought I would share a few quilts from the show over the next few days.  First I finally took a photo of my third quilt that was in the show.  This was made for a guild challenge and I named it Dresden Sky.

Next are two quilts that I quilted.  They are from the same retreat pattern but look quite different.  First is Jennie’s quilt.

And then Danielle’s

Next is Alicia’s beautiful wool quilt.

Here are two quilts from my Magical Slice and Dice class.  First is Patrick’s.

Here is Marti’s from the class.

Marti had a second quilt in the show from my Sampler Savvy class. She won a honorable mention ribbon for this one.

More tomorrow!

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. love your dresden sky and all the pictures of the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the show! terrific! Well done! Loved the new lay out of the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the show! terrific! Well done! Loved the new lay out of the quilts.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails